Thursday, May 27, 2010

Update: Less Than One Week to Go Until Robots of Doom!

Just a little something I put together w/images from all six issues of the mini-series...

This has been a crazy and busy month, and June looks to be more of the same, so I thought I'd quickly post an update while I can! As the title of this thread says, less than a week to go until Tom Strong and the Robots of Doom hits stores...

I'll be at the Laughing Ogre comic shop in Columbus, OH on June 2nd or 3rd (depending on which day new comics hit) signing the book when it comes out, from 11AM-1:30 or 2:00PM, then back for more around 4PM until whenever. I'll bring some sketchbooks and some free giveaways and photocopies of the rest of the series to show.


Then, that very weekend (June 5-6), Xan and I will be heading up to Canada for the
Toronto Comicon Fan Appreciation Event.

In November, I'll be back at
Mid-Ohio Con here in Columbus, for at least my sixteenth or seventeenth appearance (I've lost count).

Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne #1 news: my editors on this bat-book have informed me that this comic has completely sold out (you can still find some copies at stores, but the distributor is all out) in the two weeks since its publication and is going back to press for a second printing! Also, DC just announced action figures based on the various versions of Batman from the series--see below for a photo of Caveman Batman (based on Andy Kubert's original character design, not my interpretation of his design...oh, well...).

As for upcoming work, my final Human Target short story in
Human Target #5 will be on sale June 9th, and those WildC.A.T.S. and Authority covers are coming soon (I hope), as is the third Tom Strong deluxe collection. I'll post on-sale dates when I have them.

--C

1 comment:

Allysons Attic said...

No surprise about RoBW #1 selling out. You did a great job on that comic.