Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oops!
This is embarrassing...apparently Tom Strong and the Robots of Doom #1 is not shipping this week after all. I'm not sure why--this book has been finished for literally one year at this point. I am seriously bummed. We did this series so far in advance so that no issues would ship late, and the first issue is shipping late anyway.

My signing at the Laughing Ogre in Columbus, OH scheduled for whatever day new comics are coming out is therefore postponed until I have a new book to sign. I'll post here when I know both when the book will finally be in your local comic shop and when I'll be signing it here in Columbus.

Please disregard everything in the previous post except for the stuff about Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne # 1 selling out. Hey, at least something went right this week...

--C

No comments: