Tuesday, September 02, 2008


Mid-Ohio Con
Lots of people have been asking me about Mid-Ohio Con and it looks like I can finally confirm that I will definitely be there! For those who don't know, Mid-Ohio Con is a comic convention held in Columbus Ohio, usually on Thanksgiving weekend, but it's on October 4th and 5th this year. I've been a guest at the show for at least fifteen years running(with only one missed year when i was actually moving to Columbus the weekend of the con), and it's always proven to be a good time. Click HERE to go to the Mid-Ohio Con website to see who else will be there, get driving directions, buy tickets, etc., and click HERE to go to Mid-Ohio Con's own blog.
--C

3 comments:

James Henry said...

Chris, we're psyched to have you on board and looking forward to seeing you in October!

Doc Shaner said...

Ha, of course I ask right before it's announced. Hope I get a chance to see you there Chris!

Kyle Latino said...

Sweet. I saw your name go up on the list for the regular site a while ago, but we all know you deserved a special entry too.