Thursday, June 15, 2006

Recap, Part 2
Just getting on with life was hard--I got back to work and Xan had her new job, but we were just zombies and shut-ins.

Work has always been a refuge for me when things have gotten tough, and eventually this proved true with my new assignment, the two-issue Ex Machina Special for Wildstorm Productions(Issue #2 goes on sale today!). It was difficult at first, but encouragement from the editor, Ben Abernathy, and everyone involved(writer Brian K. Vaughan, regular EM artist Tony Harris and colorist JD Mettler) really helped me feel good about drawing again for the first time in a long time. Inker Karl Story and JD turned in fantastic jobs over my pencil art, making this one of my favorite published jobs ever.

























More later...

--C

No comments: